So much thought has been put into every aspect of the D10 industrial sliding gate motor that we’ll have to wait for technology to catch up before we can make any improvements! The CENTURION D10 uses a battery-driven high-torque 24V DC motor, coupled to a robust gearbox to provide an access automation system that is quick, powerful and battery backed up – perfect for industrial and commercial applications where heavy gates are installed.
Easy to set up and easy on the eye, the CENTURION D10 has everything you’d expect from CENTURION. Add an LCD controller that can monitor diagnostics and set any function at the touch of a button and you’ll understand why you won’t need another gate motor for a long time.
- Battery backup.
- Intelligent speed control.
- High duty cycle capability.
- Smooth acceleration and deceleration.
- Multiple operating features, including Intruder-detection Alarm Modes (a world first).
- Exceptionally easy system setup via LCD user interface.
- Onboard CENTURION code-hopping multichannel receiver with selective add and delete.
- Integrated ChronoGuard timer functionality (a world first).
- Be alerted of gate activity via SMS by connecting a CENTURION GSM device.
||90 – 240V AC +/- 10%, 50Hz [*]
|Motor Power Supply
||Battery-driven – (standard capacity 2 x 7Ah [**]
|Push Force – Rated
|Gate Speed (varies with load)
||22 – 26m/min
|Duty Cycle – Mains Present
||45% [***] [****]
|Daily Operations – Max
|Gate Mass – Max
|Onboard Receiver Specification
||CENTURION code-hopping, multichannel, 433MHz, capacity – 500 transmitter buttons
[*] – Can operate off a solar supply, consult Centurion Systems for assistance. [*] – Based on a pull force of less than 50% of rated. [**] – 2 x 7Ah battery (can be upgraded for longer power failure autonomy). [***] – Based on 25°c ambient temperature and unit not in direct sunlight.